The Gold Ticket Treasure hunt fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candy Factory hunt (Found)

2 posters

Go down

Candy Factory hunt (Found) Empty Candy Factory hunt (Found)

Post by Admin (Digitizer101) Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:23 am

The Candy factory hunt has come to a close after a long summer of many fun adventures. It was finally claimed on Aug 29th.
The finder was able to crack the code in the riddle to locate the gold ticket in the town of Kokomo, IN in Highland park just at the base of a covered bridge.

I went on many trips and early on realized it was in Indiana but never put together the town of Kokomo.

A huge congratulations to Andrew Maas the finder and official Candy Factory owner.

The a Big Thank You to both Stephanie and David for putting the hunt on.

www.thegoldticket.com

Admin (Digitizer101)
Admin

https://thegoldticket.forumotion.com

redravenindustries likes this post

Back to top Go down

Candy Factory hunt (Found) Empty Re: Candy Factory hunt (Found)

Post by redravenindustries Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:17 am

Way late to comment but Yes, thank you so much David and Stephanie for all that you have and continue to do!

Curious, given the candy factory hunt was found and then the factory sold back... Anybody know if that makes it's potential available still sometime in the future perhaps?

I'm sure it might sound silly, but the instant I heard the news instantly felt like Charlie when he heard that a remaining golden ticket existed and renewed hope Hahaha!

redravenindustries

Back to top Go down